You like the most beloved sports of the world – Football, and admire or cheer up the players of the football team. But do you really think, how much efficiency, stamina, energy, and strength are needed to play with the hustling-bustling and competitive opponents for winning a football match? Probably, you will say no! However, there are long stories and efforts of sweat-shedding behind the success of every football enthusiasts done in the early morning gyms in Kolkata regularly.
You may find several fitness clubs, yoga centers, personal trainers and football coaches but for better guidance, workout planning and diet routine and other important training, the gym experts of can easily help you. If you are a newbie or an expert footballer then you can start some fitness planning with the help of Starmark by contacting at 9831130003 or (033) 40011213. For a direct conversation, reach to the address at 85 Prince Anwar Shah Road, 1st Floor, City High Building. The trainers and nutritionist of the gym will cordially welcome you and help you with various workouts.
Workouts to Prepare You for a Football Performance
Strength training for football helps in growing the stamina and help a player to motivate on the game. Not only a trained footballer but also the newbies who are under the training can make themselves fit and flexible practicing some essential exercises at the best gyms of Kolkata with the help of proficient fitness coaches. If you are a football player then have a short look at the steps and names of some exercises that will boost up your stamina for playing the game:
While starting this drill exercise, a gym trainer can help you practice the workout properly without harming yourself. Hurdle Drill helps improve your stamina, ability of performance, and coordination of mind with the body. Moreover, it gives you a good shape with cutting movements which are the best things necessary to play football.
- Take three 6-inches low hurdles like cups, book, and bricks or any other three props in your hand.
- Stand 2-3 feet apart from each other, and remember they should not touch each other.
- Stand over the first obstacle.
- Now, quickly step laterally just side by side over the other obstacles without crossing feet.
- Change the direction after one set.
- Do this exercise for 30 seconds.
Barbell Back Squat
The fitness trainers in best multi gyms of Kolkata always suggest the footballers practice Barbell Back Squat before any football match. Now, you will ask, why? So, when you need to gain strength to your legs, the Back Squat is the king of workouts because squatting can strengthen your legs and core muscles.
Moreover, Barbell Back Squat also strengthen your hamstrings, glutes by affecting your quads. Your jumping power and knee dominancy will also increase with this exercise. So, gym coaches suggest you practice this squat but with proper training.
- Stand straight and keep the shoulder-width stance with the feet pointed out.
- Now rest the loaded barbell across your back shoulders by holding the overhand grip.
- Try to lean yourself in a squat position by pushing your hips back towards the knee bending.
- You can carry dumbbells in your hand to make the exercise more intense.
Planks do a perfect job in conditioning the muscles of the core because planks are bodyweight workout which plays a great role to coordinate body balance which is the main stamina-stabilizer and body coordination training. With the help of plank exercises, you will also get elasticity, which is the mandatory functionality for playing football. However, you need to follow the guidelines of the fitness trainers in the gym near you.
- Lie in a push-up position and keep your face down.
- Keep your both the palms on the floor just next to the shoulder.
- Now keep your feet flexed with the bottom of your both the toes at the floor.
- Start doing push-ups by taking deep breathes.
- Make the straight line of your body from the heels to the top of the head.
- Try to draw your navel towards your spine by tightening the buttocks.
- Keep your head in a neutral position by looking towards the floor.
- Breathe normally and hold the posture for at least ten seconds.
- Now, lower yourself back to the floor and relax.
For any athlete, Deadlifts are the essential workout because this activity increases your stamina and give you the power to play with confidence in the field. Hex-Bar Deadlifts works to the entire posterior chain – the muscles including lower back, glutes, hamstrings and trapezius muscles.
While visiting the best gym of Kolkata, you will hear that this exercise is specially designed for the sportsperson to increase their stamina and rigidity in the field.
- Hold a hex bar of your choice with preferred weight.
- You can also hold a light-weight bar without any additional weight.
- Now, by holding the hand, just stand in the center with feet and hip width apart.
- Bend down and grab the handle of the bar.
- Raise your hips a little bit but keep your back flat.
- Keep your back flat and just relax your tips of the shoulders.
- Drive the feet heels from the ground straightly.
- For getting a hip-extension, squeeze your glutes at the topmost position.
- You need to do this workout three sets of twelve counts.
Dumbbell Calf Raise
The calves of a human body are always responsible for plantar flexibility at the foot. For a good athlete or football player jumping and running ability is the most important thing. Without these skills, you cannot achieve your goal to become a good footballer. So, the fitness professionals at the multi gym in Kolkata suggest the sportspersons do Dumbbell Calf Raise stabilize the legs, calves, ankles, and knees.
Steps for the First Set
- Try to keep a false staircase in your gym or home.
- Stand on a false stair step, which is close to the ground.
- Now, stand straight and you should try to tuck the tailbone.
- Try to lift up your heels when you are standing to the tiptoes.
- Hold the position for just two seconds and relax.
- Now make yourself release from the position.
Steps for the Second Set
- Hold dumbbells in each hand.
- Keep chair according to the length of the arms in front of you.
- Try to hang your arms along both the sides of the body.
- Now, lift your heels up from the ground.
- The, lower the heels back to the ground.
- Just practice this workout 12-15 times.
Get ready football players! There are lots of scopes for you to build your body, rigidity, endurance, and stamina with the appropriate exercises for your games, which are done at the best multi gyms in Kolkata nowadays.